Solar Recover Save Your Skin Moisturizer
I recently wanted to try out Solar Recover’s Save Your Skin Moisturizer and of course I ordered a few other goodies from their line as well. I have now had these products a little over a month and I thought it was time to share them with you!
Solar Recover Save Your Skin Moisturizer –
- This is the product that Solar Recover is known for. It’s a moisturizing spray containing Vitamin E and Calendula that can be used all over your body including the face.
- It seems that the main reason people buy this though is to use as a after-sun moisturizer and sunburn remedy. Supposedly it works much faster and of course more conveniently than aloe. Although I can’t speak for this yet, I will most definitely be packing it on my upcoming trip to Mexico.
- Although I have not tested it on a burn, I have sprayed it on my face every day for the past month. After I wash my face I spray this on prior to putting on my other skincare. Since it gives me more moisture, I’ve been needing a smaller amount of my more expensive products. That’s great in itself! I also use it to seal in more moisture at the end of my skincare routine.
- It feels just like I’m spraying water on my face; it’s just hydrating and smells good. My face has definitely felt softer this month.
- It smells like lavender. The lavender scent feels so therapeutic and calming. I sometimes keep it at my desk to spray on my face mid-day for a little rejuvenation and added moisture. I even spray my hands once in awhile.
- You can spray your entire body with this spray in place of a lotion. I’m not sure it would cut it during the super dry winter months, but it’s surprisingly super moisturizing.
- The packaging is plastic, but this is convenient for travel. I’m sure this also contributes to the great price for a 12 ounce bottle.
- This will be a repeat purchase for sure!
Solar Recover Save Your Hair Detangler & Moisturizer
- My hair is much more knotty to brush out when I don’t let my hair conditioner sit in long enough. I bought this for those times. I do need to spray a lot for me to notice a difference when I brush it, but it does work. I also have a thick, wavy head of hair.
- It’s also great to add moisture to dry or damaged hair. I’ve noticed that my hair is softer and shinier on the days I use it.
- A big positive for me is that it feels extra light and does not leave any built-up product feeling.
- It smells like lemongrass. Although a bit strong, it does dissipate shortly after spraying it.
- It tames my frizz a bit on the days I use it.
- Although I have not used it after being at the beach and in the sun, I can already tell it will be helpful during these times. Give it a little refresh and softness.
Cranberry Facial Exfoliator
- It’s not like any exfoliator that I have used before. It is so gentle to the point that it feels like it’s not exfoliating. However, my skin always feels softer and smoother after so I know it’s working it’s magic.
- I love the scent. The most forward scent is a warm cranberry scent. Although geranium oil is last in the ingredients, I smell that slightly herby rose scent coming through a bit as well.
- It feels really nice and warming when I apply it to my face. Although it mentions on the package that you may get red or feel a slight burning sensation as the oxygen is coming to the surface, I don’t get this. I don’t have sensitive skin though either.
- Pure good ingredients: Cranberry seed protein, vegetable glycerin, cranberry seed oil, grapefruit seed extract, natural vitamin c, natural vitamin e, calendula extract, tea tree oil, geranium oil.
- The cranberry seed protein is an antioxidant drink for the skin.
- It’s a large 8oz jar for a great price. I’ve used it twice a week these past four weeks and have not made a dent in the jar.
Save Your Lips – Hydrate & Heal
- This one feels extra smooth, slick and oily. I have not had it in my purse on a hot day, but it seems like it would melt easily. Maybe not though. Either way, it does not feel like your typical lip balm.
- It smells like lavender. It’s fairly strong, but I love lavender so I don’t mind.
- Although hydrating, I’m just not sure about the super slickness each time I apply it. 😊
Save + Share The Love On Pinterest:
You May Enjoy:
Living Libations Best Skin Ever + Oral Care
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. I am only featuring items I love. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you so much for your support! See my full disclosure.
Leave a Reply