How fun is this pink Barbie smoothie! This smoothie contains only 3 ingredients, not including water, and tastes just as good as it looks.
I actually didn’t play with Barbie dolls growing up or any dolls for that matter. As girly girl as I was, I played being a banker (loved Monopoly), put on plays, bossed my brothers around, and played outside. I took ballet, piano, and everything else my parents signed me up for, but I preferred the prior.
Even though I’m so out of the loop with all the Barbie stuff going around, it’s fun to watch. Today, my breakfast smoothie was an extra fun pink and all I could think of was Barbie.
Health Tidbit: This smoothie is packed with Vitamin C from both the strawberries and the dragon fruit.
Besides all of the immune benefits of Vitamin C, Vitamin C also helps our body absorb iron, whether from food or supplement. Dragon fruit contains both Vitamin C and iron so it’s a really amazing one to include in our diet.
I’m using a high quality dragon fruit powder, but you can of course buy fresh or frozen as well. You would just have to play around with the amounts to give you the fun pink color.
Pink Barbie Smoothie Recipe
1 serving / 2 servings for the little ones
- 2 fresh bananas
- 1 heaping cup frozen strawberries
- 3/4-1 cup water, depending on how thick you want it
- 1/2 TBSP dragon fruit powder, code RIANE10 saves $10 off your first Wilderness Poets order
Add everything to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
PIN IT TO SHARE THE LOVE – Pink Barbie Smoothie 🤍:
Pink Barbie Smoothie
- 2 fresh bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup water use less if you want it thicker
- 1/2 TBSP dragon fruit powder code RIANE10 saves $10 off your first Wilderness Poets order
- Add everything to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. I am only featuring items I love. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you so much for your support! See my full disclosure.