ZuZu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner – Best Cat-Eye
After my Ilia eyeliner dried up way too fast, I was on the hunt for a new one. I decided to go back to my first clean eyeliner I every bought – ZuZu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner.
Even though I previously bought black (called Raven), I wanted to change it up. I ended buying a dark brown and a fun blue color.
The brown is called Taureg and although it appears lighter when you first put it on, it dries to a dark brown. It’s the perfect color if you want to soften up the usual black.
The bright shimmery blue color is called Azure. It’s just a really fun pop of color on the eyes. Sometimes I’ll even wear both at the same time. I’ll line my eyes with the dark brown and then put a smaller blue line on top.
Pros of ZuZu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner:
- Gives you the best winged cat-eye.
- Dries quickly once you apply it. I just keep my eyelid closed for a few seconds afterwards.
- It lasts all day.
- It’s water resistant, but washes off easily.
- It doesn’t smudge unless you have a really good cry or rub your eyes.
- Comes in a good amount of fun colors – amethyst (dark shimmery purple), black pearl (silver shimmers in black), raven (black black), azure (cool shimmery ocean blue), nile (teal), storm (dark blue), taureg (dries to a dark brown)
- Really inexpensive for clean eyeliner.
- It’s rated 2 on EWG.
- Made without parabens. Natural, Vegan, Cruelty-free.
- It lasts me a long time and does not dry up quickly.
- The stiff calligraphy applicator tip can be hard to use if you prefer a flexible brush. It’s not flexible at all so it can be hard to get a really fine line. Using a separate little brush to dip in the liquid would work, but wouldn’t be as convenient.
I hope you found this helpful! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to comment below! Xx Riane
Find me on the daily @herhealthystyle on Instagram
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. I am only featuring items I love. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you so much for your support! See my full disclosure.
Leave a Reply