How To Dry Brush Your Body Video
Dry brushing is one way to feel an energizing invigorating boost in the morning. It’s recommended to do it right before a morning shower, but even if you bathe at night like I do, you’ll still enjoy the benefits.
What Is Dry Brushing
Dry brushing is a tool we can use to stimulate our lymphatic system. When we stimulate our lymphatic system, it helps aid in draining out toxins from our body.
Benefits of Dry Brushing
- stimulates our lymphatic system
- aids in draining out toxins from our body
- gives us an invigorating, energizing feeling
- exfoliates the skin
- softens the skin
- reduces cellulite
- softens/helps with rough/ingrown hairs; bikini area
- stimulates our digestive system when we drybrush our belly
How To Dry Brush Your Body | Video
Pin, Share, + Save For Later:
Thanks for joining me here! Find me on the daily @herhealthystyle Xx Riane
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. I am only featuring items I love. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you so much for your support! See my full disclosure.