Valentine’s Day is around the corner. I love love and I am all for any holiday that gives reason to express more of it. Whether it’s pampering yourself (self-love!), spending quality time with a partner, or hosting a Valentine’s Day brunch for your girlfriends, I hope you find reason to LOVE. I usually celebrate Valentine’s Day by enjoying a really good date-night/dinner (usually in) with my husband, exchanging homemade cards, and getting a massage. There are no rules for Valentine’s Day though; make it what you wish. If you are wanting to buy some gifts, I compiled a list of 14 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Her.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support! See my full disclosure.
14 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Her
- Book a massage, pedicure, or facial for yourself or your favorite somebody. Getting rubbed and feeling extra relaxed is some of the ultimate pampering.
- Living Libations Petal Perfume – Vanilla, Wild Jasmine, Lavender, & Lemon. Enlighten the scent sense with this beautiful natural perfume.
- Bamboo Bathtub Tray – For those that might like to linger a bit longer in the bath. Pair this with a good book, a bottle of wine or box of tea, and the luxurious bath soak below.
- LOVE Mini Crystal Pack – How cute is this LOVE packaged mini rose and clear quartz duo. The stones paired together “enhance the intention of love.” It seems perfectly fitting for Valentine’s Day and it’s only $10 too!
- evanhealy Sweet Blossom Hydrating Body Oil – This beautiful frankincense, bitter orange leaves, neroli, and ylang ylang pure oil blend can be used to massage the body and apply to the face.
- Ubuntu LOVE Bracelet – Not only is it a cute bracelet that says LOVE, it helps support employment in Kenya. It also comes in different colors.
- Dark Chocolate – For all the chocolate lovers. Hu is one of the better brands out there if you still want some sweetness in your chocolate. They have high quality ingredients and contain unrefined coconut sugar for the sweetener. If you are up for making your own chocolate for Valentine’s Day, I suggest melting this raw cacao paste and coconut butter together. If you want it sweetened, add in a little coconut sugar or these maple crystals.
- Knickey Organic Cotton Underwear – High-Rise Thong, Low-Rise Thong, High-Rise Brief, take your pick. They are just really comfortable undies.
- Moon Mylk Bath Soak – Colloidal oats, epsom salt, avocado oil, lavender oil, and sandalwood oil make up this luxurious bath soak. Great things do come in small packages.
- The Rhea Gua Sha Stone – If she does not have a Gua Sha already, she probably wants one.
- Prim Botanicals Perfume Oil – Another clean perfume packed in a purse friendly rollerball. It comes in 3 different scents: Mademoiselle Swell, Gardens At Midnight, and Flor Oscura.
- HigherDOSE Infrared Sauna – A pricey treat for sure, but it’s a gift that keeps on giving. I wrote all about this infrared sauna blanket here.
- Pocket Farmacy Physical Edition – This is Saje’s #1 Best Selling Kit. There is an oil for the head, stomach, stress, pain, and coughs. These little rollerballs are great to keep at the desk, in a purse, or by a bedside table. You could always break up the kit too. Keep one or two for yourself and gift the others!
- Seabuckthorn Cinnamon Hot Lover Lips – Although the name is good enough to grab one, this lip balm gives a warm, tingly sensation and plumps up the lips naturally.
Well that is it for my gift round up! I feel like I could have kept going, but 14 just sounded good. What is your favorite gift to give and get (even from yourself) for Valentine’s Day?? Tell me below. I’d love to know! 🖤
Grateful you are following along! xx Riane
Find me on the daily @herhealthystyle
SAVE + SHARE THE LOVE ON PINTEREST:
YOU MAY ENJOY: How To Do A Date Night In
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. I am only featuring items I love. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you so much for your support! See my full disclosure.