When it comes to traveling for an overnight, I try to pair down and only pack what I’ll really use. Multi-purpose products always make the cut, and even push some of the products I use on the daily aside. Here are my toiletry essentials that made the cut for an overnight stay this week:
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support! See my full disclosure.
Overnight Toiletry Travel Essentials
- Oral B Electric Toothbrush– Because I need to brush my teeth.
- Living Libations Frankincense Fresh Toothpaste – The natural toothpaste I am loving. See this post on my oral care.
- Living Libations Happy Gum Drops – For that fresh breath. I apply one drop to my toothbrush after brushing my teeth, and go over once more with this. It’s great to throw in your purse too to use after a meal out. It’s alcohol free, which is tough to find in a breath drop or mouthwash. Just add one drop to a little water to make it a mouthwash. It’s pricey, but you only need one drop and you’ll never find these pure ingredients in another product.
- Tongue Scraper – I know this seems crazy that it makes the cut, but I swear if you start using one, you’ll understand.
- Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap – This product should really be at the top. You can do everything with this one product, even brush your teeth. It tastes like soap, but it’s safe to use. For an overnight, this becomes a face wash, a body wash, and my husband’s shampoo. When I used my mouth guard, I would wash that with it too. I refill my 60mL travel size bottle from my larger bottles so I’m not continually buying small bottles. Currently, it’s filled with the peppermint scent.
- Crystal Deodorant Roll-On– This is the aluminum free, fragrance free natural deodorant I use. It works. If you are transitioning from mainstream, aluminum, synthetic fragrance filled deodorant, give it time. Apply it both before going to bed and in the morning to speed up the transition process. Best thing, it’s cheap.
- Living Libations Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever – This is a multi-use product. Wash, cleanse and moisturize your face with this one. This is Living Libations #1 skincare seller. I use it morning and night when I’m gone.
- Living Libations Everybody Loves The Sunshine – This is a newer product for me. I’ve been using this product on my face this summer while I’m outside in the sun for shorter periods of time. It’s supposed to harmonize your skin with the sun’s rays and leave you with a subtle tan. Since I won’t be sitting in hot sun this trip for an extended period, this one made the cut.
- Similasan Dry Eye Relief – I pretty much only use this when traveling or on really dry winter days. I don’t have contacts or glasses, but my eyes tend to get dry when I travel. I have a humidifier at home, so my body is used to more moisture in the air. This product does not contain harsh chemicals like most eye drops and is the cleanest of what I have found. My husband uses this clear conscious solution for his contact solution/eyes.
- Beekeeper’s Naturals Propolis Throat Spray – I spray 4 squirts in the back of my throat each day when I travel. It’s a natural immune support & sore throat spray. I use it for prevention, but also my throat gets dry when I travel, just like my eyes and this helps so much.
- Young Living Lavender Lip Balm – I could never travel without a chapstick/lipbalm. I like to rotate brands and scents, but this is one I’m currently using. It feels so moisturizing on my lips.
- Peppermint Essential Oil & Rare Essence Defense Essential Oil Roll-On – I always throw in an essential oil or two when I travel. I rotate scents depending on what I’m feeling like, but right now it’s peppermint. I like peppermint for it’s energizing, while still being relaxing, clear the airways, scent. The Defense rollerball contains essential oils like eucalyptus, peppermint and tea tree oil to defend your immune system. I roll it on my wrists and then use what’s on my wrist to apply it right behind my earlobes on my neck and then right under my nose.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil – I filled a 2 oz glass amber bottle with this oil. It’s a moisturizer/massage oil in one. I’m set if I decide to moisturize my body (which I am horrible at doing) or my husband wants to give me a massage. 😁
- Water Wipes – I use these wipes when I travel & in the car to wipe my hands after being in and out of public places. Sometimes a hand sanitizer won’t cut it for me. I want to feel like I washed my hands more. I also wipe down my phone and anything else that could use a wipe down with them. They come in a travel pack too, but they are harder to find.
- Thieves Hand Sanitizer – A hand sanitizer that smells great without the chemicals. It also contains aloe so it does not dry out your hands. I can thank my girlfriend for gifting me this. I’ll be throwing this in my purse, but it’s in my toiletry bag now, so I wanted to share it.
- Mary Ruth’s Liquid Probiotics – I have been taking Mary Ruth’s probiotics the last 6 months and have been really liking them. I take 4 drops in water right before bed since I take so many other supplements in the mornings.
- You can always find a few bobby pins, small rubber bands for braids & a hair tie at the bottom of my bag too.
I did not pack any makeup for this quick trip, so I will save sharing makeup for another day!
Was there anything in my bag that you will be adding to yours now or anything you love that I am missing? Comment Below! I’d love to hear.
Grateful you are here! 💛🧡💚 Riane
SAVE + SHARE THE LOVE ON PINTEREST:
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. I am only featuring items I love. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you so much for your support! See my full disclosure.