It’s late and you need to make dinner stat. You also want a hot delicious meal. This instant pot rosemary cauliflower soup is here for you. It’s creamy, comforting, incredibly tasty, and oh so easy to make. You can have dinner ready with little work and in about 20 minutes tops.
Instant Pot Rosemary Cauliflower Soup Recipe
Serves 2 hungry adults
1 large cauliflower, broken up, stems removed
2 cups vegetable broth, I even use water sometimes, but broth is of course more flavorful
1/2 yellow onion, roughly chopped
8 cloves garlic
1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, more for garnish
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp ground pepper
raw leaks for garnish, chopped
Instant Pot Rosemary Cauliflower Soup Instructions
Add the cauliflower, vegetable broth, onion, garlic, rosemary, sea salt and pepper to the instant pot. (Put the trivet in the pot first, so that the cauliflower isn’t sitting in the liquid). Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes and then Quick Release The Pressure Right Away. Add the entire pot to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth. Start on low and then turn to high for about 15 seconds. Serve topped with leaks and a few rosemary sprigs.
It adds so much flavor to this soup. Even if you don’t normally use or buy FRESH rosemary, I highly suggest it for this recipe.
I highly recommend the few raw chopped leaks on top. You can throw the remaining leaks in salads or soups for the week. Chives are a great alternative, but my top choice is leaks for this recipe.
I use Trader Joe’s organic hearty vegetable broth. The ingredients are clean. No cane sugar, citric acid, preservatives, or natural flavor. Bonafide Vegetable Broth is a really great one too (without salt).
SAVE + SHARE THE LOVE ON PINTEREST:
RELATED POST: Kale Vegetable Noodle Soup
Please comment below or tag me on Instagram @herhealthystyle if you make this recipe. I’d love to know!
Grateful you are following along, xx Riane
Instant Pot Rosemary Cauliflower Soup
- 1 large cauliflower broken up, stems removed
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 yellow onion roughly chopped
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary more for garnish
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/8 cup vegan parmesan grated, more for garnish optional
- raw leaks for garnish chopped
- Add the cauliflower, vegetable broth, onion, garlic, rosemary, sea salt and pepper to the instant pot. Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes and then Quick Release The Pressure Right Away. Add the entire pot along with the parmesan to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth. Start on low and then turn to high for about 15 seconds. Serve topped with leaks and a few rosemary sprigs.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. I am only featuring items I love. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you so much for your support! See my full disclosure.