These easy fajitas are just a quick dinner idea for you.
Ingredients For 1-2 People
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into long strips
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 large yellow onion, cut into long strips
- 1/2 large red onion, cut into long strips
- Chili powder
- Refried beans, I used an A Dozen Cousins pouch
- Siete Almond Flour Tortillas, or tortilla of choice
- toppings, lime squeeze, diced avocado, little cilantro
Siete Almond Flour Tortillas – I bought mine at Costco this time, but Whole Foods and smaller stores have a better cleaner ingredient list. Yes, same brand, both almond flour shells, and yet different ingredients depending on where you buy them. The ingredients are not squeaky clean in my terms, but the best out there that are good and widely available. You just need to use them RIGHT after toasting them.
Water sauté your peppers, jalapeno, and onions with your desired amount of chili powder. You can cover the pan for a bit to speed up the process. Heat up your refried beans in a separate pan. Once everything is ready, toast your tortillas on the stovetop. Assembly Time! Add some refried beans, then some sautéed peppers & onions, then avocado, cilantro, & a good squeeze of lime. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. I am only featuring items I love. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you so much for your support! See my full disclosure.